Monday, July 30, 2007

Going to Grandma's!

Kylie, Korey, & I are flying tomorrow morning out of San Antonio, TX to PA to see my family for a week. Please keep us in your prayers. Its the first time I've been away from Jonathan since we were married & although I'm sure I'll have a great time w/ my family & friends in Jtown, I'm REALLY REALLY gonna miss him! Especially on the flights!! I don't really like the fly & he is my strength that keeps me steady. Since we're leaving tomorrow, we just chilled at home this weekend. I had a baby shower to attend Friday afternoon & was able to get a babysitter, Maria Stetler. Thank you so much, Maria. It was a great afternoon. I didn't even worry one bit about them! Her parents are the new Bible Methodist missionaries going to Salamanca, MX. They are living here for a year to study Spanish. I meant to get a picture of her & the kids but I forgot because it was looking like it was going to storm & I needed to return some things at Old Navy & take her home. Saturday we just worked around the house & got little stuff done & spent time together as a family. We did go for Ice Cream but I didn't take the camera & Kylie fell asleep, so she didn't even get any. :-( Sunday evening we went with the Stetlers to Mexico for church. It was a good service with lots of singing, testimonies & a good message by Bro. Eli, the president of the Bible School. Surprisingly, I could understand about 1/4 of what he was saying. :-) That's better than some other times. :-). It was hard for me to concentrate because Kylie was my charge for the night & she was not happy sitting still. :-) She didn't have Uncle Jeremy to keep her entertained, so this is what she watched... yes, chickens! We had service outside so they were right on the other side of the fence. :-) Kylie was trying to make the same noise as them! She was very excited about them. No, we are NOT getting chickens! She can go visit the Junods to see them!! LOL
Korey on the other hand, slept the whole time. This was also his first trip to Mexico! The computer won't let me upload any more pics, so I guess this is bye for now...I'll write from PA!!

No comments: