Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Korey is 2 weeks old!

Korey was 2 weeks old yesterday. I can hardly believe it! Time goes so fast! I was planning to post these pictures then, but we had some other excitment that prevented my blogging from happening!! Korey is doing much better with sleeping at night time. He is a happy formula fed baby now! He lost a lot of weight at first & didn't really want to eat a lot, but he's eating every 3 hours more or less now & doing great!! Last night he slept a wonderful 5 or 6 hours again!!! Kylie is doing better at adjusting to him. She's always wanting to see him & talk to him - right in his face, as you can see by the picture! Its very cute, actually. Her vocbulary is growing so fast!! She says 'ish' now for fish. Jonathan always lets her watch when he feeds his fish. And if you ask her where the fish are, she goes right to the tank & says 'ish'! (Most of the time) She also is trying to say Korey & knows where his bed is & will go to that usually too, when you ask her where he's at. I did get 2, almost 3 of the pack 'n play sheets done yesterday too, until again, our excitment prevented further work! That story will have to wait for another post when I have all the pictures! Jonathan has some on his camera that I need to get uploaded to the computer. Hope everyone has a great 4th of July. Mine is just another day, it seems, Jonathan's working & we are just hanging out at home. Maybe if the weather is good & we feel like it we'll go to McAllen to see the fireworks. I have really cute outfits for the kids I need to dress them up in at least & take some pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. Nice pictures of my neice and new nephew! Hope you have a great 4th of July!