Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Little Things

I have to share this 'little thing' that God did for me today! When my sister was here we went to Old Navy (My favorite kids clothes store!) And she found Korey a pair of camo pants on clearance. Well, neither of us thought of finding a shirt to match it. I tried them on him the other day & suprisingly, they fit! So I then began to try to find a shirt to match. I went back to Old Navy on Saturday but couldn't find anything, then on Monday I went to a different one & found a great shirt on clearance...it was white with a green alligator on it. I brought it home & looked at it up against Korey & the alligator was too low so the pants covered it up. I was finally able to go back today & found a shirt that has a rhino on it that is camo material. And it was on sale for $5.49, well, when I got to the register it was only $4.32!!! Like I said, it was a little thing, but to me it seemed big.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little MAN!

Anonymous said...

Awh wow I can't wait to give this little guy kisses! --Aunt Becka