Monday, March 23, 2009

Prayer Request

I am asking you all to pray for our family this week. We have been sick and have a really long list to finish before we leave next Tuesday to start our deputation tour to raise the support we need to be in Mexico. Jonathan is the worst right now, and that's the worst since he has the longest list to do! Korey & Kamryn both are coughing. We had a very rough night last night that I do not want to repeat! I'm feeling much better today and am thanking God for that!

We also have a few unspoken requests that need God's divine intervention in! I know He's able to take care of all the problems we have and I'm trying to trust Him! He did give us an extra BIG blessing this week, that we do not want to fail to praise Him for!! He's always right on time!!

1 comment:

sankey family said...

I'll be praying for all of you!