Friday, March 20, 2009

Mexico 3/2009

We went to visit some fellow missionaries who are interested in us coming to their village and surrounding ones in the mountains to do medical work. We were also able to leave some medical supplies with them! They were so excited for these!

Jonathan was very busy while we were there! He helped deliever a calf, (it died but we praise the Lord they were able to save the mama!) It was the last cow the family had. He also preached Sunday. I only wish I could have understood him! He also fixed a few chain saws and a generator. I didn't feel to helpful, but I was taking care of the kids and helped in the kitchen some. Its a lot of work to cook and clean up for 10 kids & 5 adults! =) Again, I was amazzed at God's help He gives to this 'city girl'! Some things in life are easy & can be joyfully done when you are in the center of His will!

1 comment:

J.R. said...

Oh, Renee! This is so wonderful! Isn't is awesome being where God wants you to be?