Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mexico - part 1








I have to do the weekend in several posts, since the other pictures are on my laptop and its easier to upload pictures when I'm out and can use high speed. We did have a good trip last weekend. My sister was here so we wanted to show her the interior of Mexico, and the camp meeting in Villa Minero was going on so we went there. We got there late Friday night (early Sat. AM) found our rooms and got to bed around 2 Am or so. Saturday morning we went to church and then spent the rest of the day driving in the mountains! It is so beautiful and quiet out there and so relaxing! We've had some busy weeks the past month and it did me so much good to just be still and view God's handiwork! Later that evening, the kids enjoyed their first river bath! The bathroom facilities we had were not very 'kid friendly' and we were already at the river so we just bathed them there. That was probably the easiest bath time we've had in this family for awhile! =) Korey was crying to be in longer and Kylie loved it once she decided to get in. Hope you enjoy these pictures. Even though I'm more a city girl, I love the mountains and wouldn't complain if God let me live there.

1 comment:

J.R. said...

How beautiful! I enjoy reading your updates and pray for your family when God brings it to mind. Isn't it so much easier to keep family updated via blog?? I remember the old newsletters we wrote in PNG...and the crazy letters I sent to WHA :D