Monday, August 11, 2008

Kylie cuteness





Kylie has been doing & saying some very cute things lately...here are a few before I forgot them!
  • She likes calling me 'weetheart'. Lately if I don't answer her right away when she says mommy, she calls 'weetheart'! The other morning she woke me up patting my back saying weetheart! Trust me - it melts this heart!!


  • She has learned that when Copper barks usually someone is coming or people are around. Today she heard Copper bark and said, "Grandma coming? Who here? Grandma."


  • When Kamryn cries, Kylie says: "I sorry Kam." (She knows how to say her whole name, she just choices to say Kam) or "I know baby" or "I'm coming"


  • After not being to the church here in the valley for about a month (1 week b/c of the baby, weeks they canceled b/c of the hurricane and 1 week from being in Mexico) we pulled in the drive the other day and the first thing she said was "Nemy" (Jeremy) "Wa" (Joshua)


  • And finally, today she found a box that was here and was playing on top of it. (its a tall narrow box) She smashed it down and then started rocking in it...next thing I know she's dragging it across the kitchen saying "Ikak" (Kayak)!

Lastly here are some pictures Aunt Becka took of Kylie Sunday afternoon in Mexico. Kylie finally fell asleep right before church time so Aunt Becka stayed with her and after their nap they had fun doing this photo shoot and taking a walk! Thanks Aunt Becka, these are priceless!

1 comment:

REJunod said...

The middle one is the best!! She is such a doll!! So glad she's big enough to help you a little bit. Praying for you!!!

Love ya!!
Esther