Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our week

WOW - what a week...Monday was starting out so good for me. I had lots of 'office work' that needed done and a lot of organizing and other things to do. Tuesday, Korey got the stomach flu, by Wednesday, he had shared it with his mom, and I in turn shared it with the love of my life, Jonathan. So far, Kylie has escaped this 'sharing' chain!! YEAH! But I think we that were sick are all finally better!! Korey had it the longest and even got to go see the Dr AGAIN because it was 48 hours and he wasn't much better. He got some meds for his stomach and was prescribed lots of pedilyte. The Dr said he was showing some signs of dehydration, and to keep a close watch on him.

Sorry, no new pictures this week ~ I should have taken some last night, but I was too busy getting things done and ready for today. Jonathan & I bought a used, broke car for a really good price last night, which he can fix, hopefully very inexpensivly and we'll probably sell it in a few months to raise some money to go to Mexico. Its almost tempting to keep it with the way gas prices are but we really don't NEED 3 vechicles and don't want to sell the truck or 4runner, so we probably won't end up doing that. And we'd rather be in Mexico so the money will be a big help to us! But, Kylie was out there right in the hood of the car with Jonathan 'helping' him. I'm sure there'll be other moments like that for pictures this next week!

I was able to get most of the newsletter done, we just have to proof it a few more times and then get it printed and copied! I also got our new prayer card finished. If you recieve our newsletter these will be included in it. You should be able to save it to your computer if you'd like.

2 comments:

sankey family said...

I like your new prayer card! Very nice.

Beth Stetler said...

Very nice prayer card!