Monday, April 7, 2008

Newsletter

Hi! Happy Monday to you!! I've been busy today~ laundry, my bro-in-laws state taxes, and the sometimes dreaded newsletter job! And lets not forget to add 'saving my son from my daughter' on the list!! (As I type, she is trying to 'ride' him while he's crawling!! But the best part is - he's laughing!!!)

Anyway ~ I'm working on our newsletter mailing list - if you would like to receive it, leave me a comment with your email address. I prefer to send it that way, but if you really want it snail mail, leave me your snail mail address. I will not publish these comments, so that 'everyone' will not see your information!

Have a great rest of the week!
~Renee

2 comments:

~*Amber*~ said...

I better be on your list!!

Nelly said...

Spoke to "Munga" today and was told that baby #3 is on the way~

Congratulations and keep me posted!!

Lynell