Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We are still alive!

Yes, lots of things have happened in our lives since I last updated but we are still here and happy serving Jesus! Its been so great to see so many friends and met so many new ones! I'm not too good at taking pictures at our services since my time is devoted to keeping our 3 little darlings behaving during church! AND last week when we came back to NC I left my camera in PA! So, my parents are taking it to FL with them and I'll get it when we go down there for Becka's college graduation next week!

The most excitment of our lives was that Kamryn had an unexplainable fever for 104.7 over the weekend. God was so good to us and we were here in Thomasville where He led us to a good doctor. He had no idea why she had a fever that high. To make a long story short, it went away early Monday morning and she's been fine! Praise the Lord!

We did enjoy being with my parents in Johnstown for almost 2 weeks! Again, not much time for pictures! I think I do have some I need to blog after I get my camera back.

God has been so good to us and I can't praise Him enough for providing the things we need just in time!
I don't have a very good signal, so I'm gonna sign off for now! Please keep checking our blog for news & updates!

2 comments:

REJunod said...

So glad she is doing better!! Satan has a way of fighting God's work, and since you "need" your weekends especially to be as less hassle as possible, it's not too surprising that everything it fine, and there's no explanation for the fever.

did that make sense?

Anyway, we made it to my parents safe, just really tired.

Have a good rest of the week!!!

Esther

Lori said...

So glad that Kamryn is doing ok!