Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a fun, relaxing Mother's Day! We didn't schedule a service Sunday morning, so we attended church with my mother-in-law. Afterwards, we enjoyed a great dinner and fun afternoon with them. We took pictures but they are on Lynn & Sarah's cameras, so I'll try to get those later today. Then we hurried and got ready for our service last night. It was probably the best one as far as the kids behaving! =) Korey slept the whole time! =) God's been really helping us and we thank Him for that!

Today, we are packing to go to Hobe Sound, FL for the rest of the week for Becka's graduation! We are so proud of her and thrilled we're gonna be able to be there! On Friday morning, Jonathan is flying to Ohio to attend Joseph's graduation. We'll get back to NC a week from today and then we'll be so busy I'm not sure how we'll make it!

The kids are growing up so much ~ I miss having time to blog about all the things they do...because although this is public, I've used it to sorta journal our lives to for myself. I'm gonna try to take some time later this evening to blog about each of them!

No comments: