Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kylie's splint comes off!!!

I can't believe its been a week since I updated this blog! ~ I guess time flies when your having fun, er - working! =) No, we've had a really fun few weeks here! Last Weds night we took Kylie back to the dr so they could re-xray her arm and see if we could take off the splint. He said it was fine, but watch her for a few weeks and come back in a month. So, we all signed it, then Jonathan cut it off. She still is a lefty but maybe with time she'll change herself back. We didn't get the thumb sucking cured (she sucks the left one now too), but oh well. Korey 'signing' her cast

Look at all those names! =)

one last picture with it on.

Daddy cutting it off

WOW - look at my arm! =)

1 comment:

J.R. said...

Aww...I bet she was thrilled to be rid of that thing!