Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Growing up!

Its been awhile since I've taken the time to update my family on the kids. =) So, here it is:


Kylie:
She's doing so many more things to become independent lately. She's really started to talk in sentences and her vocabulary is out of this world! She repeats just about everything she hears. The other day we meet a man who was not using the nicest of words for small ears to hear and I was praying that she wouldn't start saying those!! So far, I've not heard any! She's the greatest big sister a kid could want, she is so caring toward Korey (most of the time, unless they are fighting about something) and Kamryn. She's the little mother hen.


Helping with the trash

Making herself a PB&J sandwich

Korey:
He's growing up too! He has the sweetest personality ever! (Don't know where he gets that from, but we're glad he has it!) He's happy pretty much anywhere! I know God has something special for him to do with that personality. (maybe teach his mom a lesson or two??) He's also learning to talk!!! His new words are: baby,da-y, cookie, crak-a(cracker),ik(milk) and byebye. I'm sure there are a few more but I'm forgetting them right now!



Just chillin'

Thank you, mommy for my drink!

Kamryn:


What can I say about Kamryn? She's becoming a very sweet little girl too. I think I'm seeing a mixture of the other two in her personality. She's starting to coo more and 'talk'. She gets very excited when someone is paying attention to her! (Especially her daddy!) She is rolling from her back to her stomach now. And also she is starting move around. I found a bumbo seat on Ebay for a good price and she loves it! I was hoping she would since she likes to be sitting up and knowing what's going on! (Another nosey baby, Aunt Cleo!) I started trying a new formula for her and it seems to be working very well. She's been a much happier baby since then. She still spits up some but isn't quite as fussy.

3 comments:

Joshua V. said...

What a great post! I feel like I am getting to know your family a little better! :) hah!

Anonymous said...

They are growing up so fast!

Unknown said...

Love the cast, it looks great on her:)