Tuesday, November 4, 2008

As we watched the election results unfold, God reminded me of a Song: Right on Time by the McKammey's...as I was searching for the lyrics to post on here to encourage myself and everyone out there that God is not finished with America. But I found this song instead and it really encouraged me so I thought I'd share it with you instead. Don't give up praying now! We all needs God's help & Grace now more than ever.

God on the Moutain

Life is easy, when your up on the mountain
And you've got peace of mind
Like you've never known
But then things change and your down in the valley
Don't lose hope for your never alone

For the God on the mountain
is still God in the valley
When things go wrong
He'll make them right
And the God of the good times, is still God of the bad times
And the God of the day is still God of the night

You talk of faith when your up on the mountain
Oh, but the talk comes so easy
When life's at its best
But its down in the valley of trials and temptations
That's where faith is really put to the test

3 comments:

Kara Plank said...

This is a good reminder. I was singing-"Because He Lives, I can face tomorrow...All fear is gone..."

David and Rachel said...

That is so true! Thanks for posting that song!

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet of you to put that song on there; it was just what I needed. It's good to be reminded that God is with us even when things dont go the way we want them to.