Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kids Christmas pictures

I tried taking these last week, and Kylie was not cooperating with me, so today I asked Jonathan to help me. Well, we started with Korey, and as I sat him in the chair, Kylie got a piece of paper and start waving it in his face!! She has been to Sears to get pictures taken too many times!! LOL! If you've never been there or yours doesn't do it this way, at the one here they take a piece of cardboard & wave it in the kids faces to make them laugh! Korey didn't smile like he can, but he's been sick today, so I guess he has an excuse! :-) He had a fever & was real fussy. He only ate 3 bottles all day so far & slept most of the day until about 5 tonight. We had another busy week this past week, which I'll have to blog about later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! what a cute niece and nephew I have. Must come from the Velazquez dominate genes. Sorry about him being sick, He probably got it from me.

Anonymous said...

They are both so perfect!