Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Family Pictures

We finally got to Sears yesterday to get our family pictures taken. What an adventure! I'm not ready to take Kylie there again for a LONG time! She was not impressed at all with this experience! Korey would not smile for anything. They both have colds so I'm sure that complicated the problem some but I was so glad to get out of there. All they wanted to do was suck their thumbs. :-) And you can see in the one picture we just let them. :-) Its sorta a trademark now. :-) At least we got a few so-so ones, and I wasn't tempted to spend lots of money! :-) So I guess a few good things came out of it! :-) Jonathan is as thrilled as the kids I'm sure this is over for another year! :-) Thanks for going sweetheart, even though its not your favorite thing to do!!









5 comments:

Lori said...

I know what you mean about the family picture, we usually have one taken every year and it's always a pain. What is about guys that they don't like to have their picture taken? :) I scheduled ours but it looks like I'll have to reschedule them because I'm interfering with hunting on Sat. mornings!

sankey family said...

I love your Christmas pictures!

Melodie

Beth Stetler said...

Nice!

CALISTA said...

Hey, I like your family pic! Your matching outfits are great! The pic of them sucking their thumbs is also a winner! Too cute!!

Becka said...

I want one! :)