Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

I'm just a few days late with this post, but I am thankful for my mom! Whatever I need, she usually comes up with a way to find it!! =) For example, I am looking for a suit for Korey. I mentioned it to her and this morning I woke up with about 8 emails from her with links to places to find the exact suit I needed! Thanks mom!!
And my mother-in-law! She has taught me so much. If I'm half the missionary's wife that she is I'll feel 'accomplished' in life! She also raised an incredible son for me to marry!

My Mother's Day was just another busy Sunday! It was a good day with my family, and like always, I'm so thankful for the little people who make me a mom! I wanted to be (or thought I did) a lot of things growing up - but a mommy was always at the top of the list!


1 comment:

J.R. said...

Love the pictures of you and the kids! YOu look like a happy mama!