Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A suprise from Uncle Wesley

A few weeks ago, we had a service at the Linesville Pilgrim Holiness Church in Linesville, PA. We were only about an hour and a half from Wesley. He surprised us and came to our service! I was in the parking lot combing the girls hair and he pulled up and asked Kylie what her name was. I still didn't realize it was him, since I was busy & not paying attention. Then I turned around and realized who it was! He took Kamryn and we walked inside! Kylie & I went and sat down in our seat with Jonathan & Korey. I was waiting for him to ask me where Kamryn was, but he never did. Finally he turned around and saw Wesley in the back! The look on his face was great!! =) We had a fun time of fellowship with the Clarks who pastor the church, Wesley & Ron HighRock after church! Thanks Bro. & Sis. Clark for the food and fun evening!

1 comment:

Maresa said...

is Jonathan older than Wesley? It's been nice keeping up with your travels. Thanks for sharing on your blog.