Thursday, June 4, 2009

Becka's Baccalaureate

The 2nd week of May found us traveling to sunny FL for Becka's graduation from Hobe Sound Bible College. We were so privileged to spend Tuesday night of that week with my cousins Pam & Jay in Daytona Beach. They have a great pool and the kids & us had a great time relaxing and unwinding from our long day on the road (and stressful since we passed a bad accident on 95 and Jonathan was one of the 1st people on the scene and the driver had died already. It was an emotional day to say the least. It did make me realize again how short life is and to do my best to do what I can for Jesus and enjoy my family & friends! We got to Hobe Sound Wednesday evening in time to eat quick and get ready for the baccalaureate. It was the only time our whole family would be together, since Jonathan was flying early Friday AM to go to Ohio to attend his brother Joe's graduation from GBS.

No comments: