Saturday, February 13, 2010

First Day of school

We had our first un-official day of pre-school today. I wanted to start on Monday so we'd have all week to do the lesson plans I was going to write out...but Saturday we got the call that Jonathan was leaving on Monday and so we had to get stuff done for him to go instead. I'm looking forward to starting again next week, and we'll just review what we did today. My goals are to at least make it 2 hours a day. Kylie is very excited about this and spend a long time on each page! Korey was very bored, (maybe he's too young), and Kamryn, well, she only wanted to color one page! I know she's too young, but I just had her there for something to do! So, maybe I'll change our day around and do the fun stuff (singing, books, flashcards) when the younger two are with us and start the actual work stuff with Kylie while Korey & Kamryn are napping! Any advice from anyone out there??!!
You'll have to excuse their jammies today ~ its a little chilly here and we opted to just hang out in jammies today!

No comments: