Thursday, December 17, 2009

So far behind...

on blogging! I'll try to redeem myself the next few weeks...so check more often then you have been! =)

Life has taken on this very fast pace and it has nothing to do with Christmas!! In fact, the only thing I've done to start getting ready for Christmas is that we have a fur tree candle! And that is thanks to Jonathan!

My sister, Becka came to visit us for Thanksgiving! This is the 2nd year she has been able to do that...hope its a tradition we can look forward to in the future! We had a lot of fun while she was here. We mostly just relaxed since I was just getting over being sick and she was sick! We did work in a trip to the zoo! We all enjoyed that! Kamryn loved the pumpkin pie that Aunt Becka made!Our family at Golden Correl for Thanksgiving Dinner

Aunt Becka & Kamryn

1 comment:

J.R. said...

So nice that your sis got to spend time with you guys again! Enjoy your zoo ticket!