Monday, October 19, 2009

Update

I'm sure most of you thought the "Springer family" got lost somewhere! But we've been super busy. We arrived back in the Rio Grande Valley Oct 3 after Jonathan drove straight though from IN. We've been working it seems almost non stop at packing & moving into a new house in Texas to use as a base here for now. Its much bigger and better suits our family now that the kids are growing up! We are waiting for Jonathan's passport to get here. The kids & I all have ours but his is still being processed.

God's been so good to supply all our needs these past few weeks too!! We ended our 6 month deputation tour with only 35% of our monthly budget pledged. That was pretty discouraging to us but since we've been back God's been encouraging us to just keep going and that He is going to take care of the funds needed.

I'm still unpacking and getting life back into a routine of sorts, but I plan to post some pictures this week. I still have lots of catching up to do from our trip and I'm sure my family wants to see some new pictures of the kids!

2 comments:

J.R. said...

I bet your glad to be finished living out of a camper!

Springer Family said...

J.R.
Acutally, I sorta miss it! I had everything I needed very handy and close! =)