Monday, April 6, 2009

Update

I don't have a way to upload any pictures right now, but I just wanted to let everyone know we made it safely to North Carolina and had God's help in our first 2 services yesterday! We are looking forward to Easter weekend being with my family in PA! We had some adventures last week, and are so thankful we know that we are in the center of God's will, otherwise, I think we'd have been tempted to turn around & go back home! God is so good to us though and after having our family & some friends on Facebook pray for us we had a better trip!

I'll try to get the pictures on this computer so I can put some on in the next few days!

1 comment:

sankey family said...

Glad you made it safely despite the "bumps" along the way. We're praying for you - hang in there. :)Enjoy time with family and friends!